Book a golf break in the North West of England and stay at the superb Carden Park Hotel – Cheshire’s Country Estate. Featuring the superb Nicklaus course designed by Jack Nicklaus himself, along with his son Steve. A great stay and play venue in England!
A four-star luxury Cheshire golf hotel complete with AA Rosette awarded restaurant, two championship golf courses and award-winning spa. Nestled in 1,000 acres of rolling Cheshire countryside, Carden Park Hotel is the ideal venue for a relaxing golf break and pampering spa visit. Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Chester City Centre, Carden Park offers the luxury of the city with a countryside backdrop.
With 198 bedrooms, many offer stunning views across the Nicklaus golf course and countryside.
Redmond’s Restaurant boasts an AA Rosette awarded experience that is a must for all visitors and guests at Carden Park. With an additional restaurant and bars, Carden offers some of the best dining experiences in Cheshire.
Carden Spa uses the high quality ESPA products, offering a world of tranquillity and calm. For those more active, enjoy a round of golf on one of the estate’s two championship golf courses or try your hand at one of the hotels many adventure activities including the off-roading experience.
An ideal option when sharing your Cheshire break with family or to share with a friend. Stay in a Carden Twin bedroom and benefit from two double sized beds. Whether you are visiting for a golfing break or enjoying another occasion, the Carden Twin offers a spacious retreat.
- Double sized Beds
- 39-inch HD plasma television with selected Sky channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- En-Suite bathroom or wet room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Iron and Ironing board
- Complimentary toiletries
Perfect for a visit before or after your golf game or if you fancy a stroll up to the Clubhouse for beautiful views over the Cheshire golf course with a light snack, filling lunch or drink. Jack’s Bar is located within the golf Clubhouse, just a 10-minute walk or two-minute golf buggy ride from the hotel. Welcoming golfers and non-golfers, there is a wide selection of dining options including bacon rolls to start the day, seasonal mains for an afternoon meal and lighter options.
Whether you prefer a chilled-out spa day, relaxing spa breaks or simply a spa treatment for some indulgence whilst on your golf break, here at Carden Spa they have all that you need.
Walk along the candlelit corridors filled with the scent of aromatherapy oils and look forward to some me time. Share your spa experience with friends and join them for a Carden Spa Night In or choose one of our dual treatment rooms to enjoy a treatment together. The leisure facilities are perfect to extend your golf break with the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool or to work out with a fully equipped gym and a variety of fitness classes available.
Make your visit to Carden as exhilarating or relaxed as you want with one of the activities all available at the hotel.
- Monkey around on our KONG aerial ropes course where you will leap through the high obstacles, swing through the trees and fly down the zip lines for a breath-taking afternoon.
- Navigate through the woods in one of our off-road 4×4’s, taking on hills and obstacles as you go.
- Slalom across the Segway course or balance your way through our two stunning golf courses. Looking for a more traditional mode of transport? Renting a mountain bike is a great way to take in the scenery around the Carden Estate.
- Work as a team in our laser clay shooting activity or take aim on the archery area.
- The driving range is the perfect place to practise your aim. Or spend the afternoon playing crazy golf with the family.
We create tailor made golf breaks to all our locations. Please email us at email@example.com for your own bespoke quote (Also, see example packages tab on the left). We won’t be beaten on price.
See more golf breaks in the North West of England here