Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius. With its bold island chic and vibrant offer, Long Beach Golf Resort & Spa calls out to high-spirited families and couples with a passion for the now, seeking energetic times or relaxation. The resort faces an extensive seafront along the famous Belle Mare beach on the natural eastern coast and offers a wealth of facilities and activities strewn across the property, allowing guests a real sense of exploration. Here, possibilities for fulfilling times go far and wide, creating that unique feeling of being positively filled with energy and long-lasting memories.
Rooms and Suites
255 rooms facing the sea, including two Beach Front Suites and twenty-nine 86sqm Family Rooms able to accommodate up to 2 adults and 3 children.
- Rooms size from 60sqm to 132sqm
- King size bed
- 42’’ LCD flat screen TVs
- WI-FI Internet free access
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Separate shower, toilet, bath
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Restaurants and Bars
Long Beach offers a great variety of dining experiences ranging from Asian to relaxed beach chic, from sophisticated show cuisine to Italian deli in 5 restaurants.
- Le Marché features a live cooking-dining arena and rich international buffets.
- Sapori is an Italian restaurant where the quest for small-scale Italian producers guarantees the highest quality and taste.
- Hasu is an authentic Japanese restaurant where meals are served in a yakitori and sushi central area, as well as in semi-private and à-la-carte dining areas.
- Chopsticks, a modern and casual Chinese restaurant, is renowned for its Sichuan style, Cantonese and Hunan cuisine.
- Tides, a beach restaurant, features an amazing selection of fresh fish and an inspiring Mauritian and international cuisine.
The Tides Pool & Beach Bar, offers refreshments, local cocktails and a poolside menu while Shores is the cocktail and lounge bar overlooking the beach.
Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
See more golf breaks in Mauritius here