Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort – Mauritius. With its luxurious space and choice of activities, Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort welcomes families as well as newly-weds and honeymooners, allowing each their very own space and pace.
While the youngest will share in fun and friendly times, the more active can be entertained by the wide range of water and land sports and activities at the fully fitted-out fitness club. Else, the sumptuous Aura Spa, opens up an exclusive world in itself to rejuvenate its body and mind, with its state-of-the-art hammam and exquisite signature treats.
At Sugar Beach Golf & Spa Resort, service is unobtrusive and tranquility pervades. This peaceful ambiance is enhanced in the privileged areas reserved to wedding and honeymoon guests. As a family, or lovebirds, our guests write their very own stories. They leave with closer bonds, filled with joie de vivre.
258 elegantly decorated rooms with private balcony, including 2 villa suites.
• Twin, Queen size or King size beds
• LCD flat screen TVs
• WI-FI Internet free access
• Electronic room safes
• Individually controlled air conditioning
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Bathroom Amenities
Restaurants and Bars
La Brasserie Restaurant, main restaurant featuring daily live cooking buffets and a variety of themed dinners.
• Tides, located at the beachfront, this restaurant offers a World Sea Cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Citronella’s Café, Oceanside Italian market-place restaurant offering light meals, baked wood-fired Pizza and salads at lunch time and regional authentic Italian cuisine at dinner.
• Paul & Virginie Restaurant, traditional Mauritian restaurant on the beach of La Pirogue with romantic thatched pavilions with views of the Indian Ocean. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Tides, Mon Plaisir Bar, Sports Bar, Citronella’s Bar, a variety of bars throughout the resort offers refreshments as well as a comprehensive list of international beverages and cocktails.
• Beach Service and 24-hour in-room dining are also available.
See more golf breaks in Mauritius here