Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa Golf Breaks. Located in the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside, the hotel at Whittlebury Hall aims to bring you golf breaks with all the comforts of home in a peaceful and elegant setting.
All the bedrooms are either doubles or twins with en suite bathrooms, designed to offer the very best in comfort and decorated to provide an elegant and restful escape. They also now offer a limited number of triple occupancy rooms. All rooms offer complimentary Wi-fi access for guests and a host of other modern touches to make your golf break trip as easy and enjoyable as possible.
To make your golf break extra special why not indulge in one of the individually designed suites, all with double showers. This really is a great golf break venue.
- Situated in the Northamptonshire countryside and sporting beautiful views
- Nestled away in the gorgeous Northamptonshire countryside
- The Paddocks accommodation offers 41 pleasantly and individually furnished en-suite bedrooms, located next door to the main hotel within the Whittlebury Park grounds. Room amenities include tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It is only a short walk from Whittlebury Hall to The Paddocks bedrooms, and parking is available directly outside the Paddocks bedrooms.
- The standard rooms at Whittlebury Hall all come with complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, TV and en-suite bathrooms that can be booked as either twin or double rooms. Upgrading to the Club Room will earn you luxurious Elemis bathroom amenities such as bathrobes, slippers as well as a selection of wine, water and tasty treats.
- If you’re looking to unwind during your stay, why not visit The Day Spa at Whittlebury Hall, promising to rejuvenate and refresh your mind and body. With a great selection of treatments on offer, you’ll find yourself in pure relaxation before heading back out on to the golf course.
- Whittlebury Hall is an outstanding venue with a magnificent 36 holes of championship golf onsite.
- Built within the once Royal Whittlewood Forest, both the Royal Whittlewood 1905 and Royal Whittlewood Grand Prix courses bring their own challenges to test every aspect of your game.
- Whittlebury Hall is easily accessible from both the M1 and the M40
See more golf breaks in South Central England