The Best of the Western Cape Golf Tour are among the most popular in South Africa and includes golfing in both Cape Town and the Garden Route. This package includes all your transfers so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the splendor of this beautiful country!
FREE Tuk-tuk ride, 3 wine tastings incl. Ernie Els and Table Mountain Tickets
Accommodation during The Best of the Western Cape Golf Tour
ARABELLA HOTEL & SPA
The Arabella Hotel & Spa embodies the classic elegance of old world style, mixed with the modern design trends that have transformed this golf estate location into an aesthetic wonder.
COOPMANSHUIJS BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Built in 1713 as one of the first grand residences in Stellenbosch, the iconic Coopmanhuijs underwent years of renovation before emerging as the 5-star Boutique Hotel & Spa in 2010. Since then, it has consistently ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among all hotels in Stellenbosch, placing it in the top 10% of hotels world-wide.
Fancourt, South Africa’s premier leisure resort is situated in the heart of the Garden Route. The resort is superbly landscaped on 613 hectares of lush countryside with the majestic Outeniqua Mountains as the perfect backdrop.
GONDWANA GAME RESERVE
Gondwana Private Game Reserve provides an authentic African Safari Experience less than a four-hour drive from Cape Town. The 11,000-hectare (26,000 acre) private game park offers a distinctive and luxurious malaria-free safari holiday destination with free-roaming Big 5 safari animals (lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino, and leopard). Herds of wildlife including eland, giraffe, hippo, cheetah and zebra can be seen on the majestic landscape with awe-inspiring views of the Langeberg and Outeniqua Mountains in every direction. Indigenous Fynbos vegetation cloaks the undulating valleys, adding vivid colour and interest to a Big 5 game viewing and wilderness experience. This exclusive safari park offers guests attentive service, wholesome African cuisine, inspiring interiors, expert game rangers, and an array of activities including Big 5 game drives, mountain biking, hikes, Africology spa treatments, and the popular Junior Ranger program.
Located high up in the hills above the Garden Route town of Knysna (South Africa’s favourite holiday town), Simola Golf & Country Estate is a world apart.
* 3 Nights in a Luxury Room at Coopmanshuijs Boutique Hotel
* 2 Nights in a Grand Deluxe Room at Arabella Hotel
* 3 Nights in a Luxury Room at Fancourt Hotel
* 2 Nights in a 1-Bedroom Suite at Simola Hotel
* Full English breakfast daily
* 1 round at De Zalze, incl. cart
* 1 round at Pearl Valley, incl. cart
* 1 round at Arabella
* 1 round at Fancourt Montagu
* 1 round at Fancourt Outeniqua
* 1 round at Fancourt The Links
* 1 round at Simola, incl. compulsory cart & halfway
* 1 round at Pezula, incl. compulsory cart
* Private road transfers between airport-hotels-golf courses in a luxury vehicle
Value added services:
* Spa vouchers at all hotels for non-golfers
* Arabella – R300 dinner voucher, complimentary wine and snack platter on arrival, access to spa facilities
* Fancourt – exchange golf for a spa or dinner voucher
* All meals, extras and items not mentioned
* Excursions can be arranged according to your personal preference
Add a SAFARI!
At the Big 5 Gondwana Game Reserve en-route to Fancourt
It includes 2 nights in a Kwena room, 3 meals and 2 game drives daily