Vale Do Lobo – November 2018
Why not join us in Portugal this November and play the superb Vale do Lobo Golf Courses.
16th to 19th November 2018 – Only £349pp!
SORRY THIS IS NOW SOLD OUT! – LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEXT EVENT IN 2019!
Highlights of this package:
- 3 nights in a superb VILLA! (self catering)
- 3 rounds of golf at Vale do Lobo
- FREE Club Hire*
- FREE Druh Shirt for everyone
- Dinner on the Saturday night
- Competitions and Prizes
- Golf and Airport transfers
Plus much more – see below:
You’ll enjoy 3 days of competition with some great prizes, plus dinner on the Saturday night at the brilliant Cheeky Pup – Irish Bar and Restuarant
Your 3 nights accommodation will be at Vale Do Lobo in 3 or 4 Standard 3 bedroom villas with pool ( Twin Rooms – Based on full occupancy)
Vale do Lobo Villas:
Truly stunning apartments finished to an impeccable standard throughout, offering exceptional living space opening onto bright balconies and/ or terraces. Located at Vale do Golfe, an area surrounded by beautiful communal landscaped gardens and charming ponds, all just a short distance away from the traditional and challenging Royal Golf Course.
Comprises en-suite master bedroom, second and third en-suite bedrooms furnished with twin beds, bright and spacious reception room, and modern kitchen fully equipped with integrated appliances.
All properties offer private plunge pool (not heated).
Vale do Lobo Ocean Course:
The Ocean Course, composed of the two original 9-hole golf courses designed by Sir Henry Cotton, features gently undulating fairways which run alongside nature reserve before leading gently down to the shores of the Atlantic.
It emblematic holes are two challenging and spectacular Par 4s, the 11th and the 14th, and the Par 3 15th which runs alongside the beach.
Vale Do Lobo Royal Course:
Inaugurated in 1997, the Royal Golf Course was designed by top American golf architect Rocky Roquemore, based on the original drawings of Sir Henry Cotton. Recognised as one of Portugal’s most prestigious golf courses, its features include the almost island green of the 9th and the famous 16th, with cliff-top carryover – one of the most photographed holes in Europe.
The Royal Golf Course is home to the almost island green of the 9th and the famous 16th, with cliff-top carryover, one of the most celebrated golfing images in the world, which has become the veritable symbol of golf in the Algarve.
Package Cost £349pp
- 3 nights in a superb Vale do Lobo Villa!
- 3 and 4 bed room villas
- 3 rounds of Golf – Vale Do Lobo Ocean and Royal (play 1 course twice)
- FREE Club hire subject to availability
- FREE Druh Shirt for everyone
- Competitions and prizes!
- Dinner and drinks The Cheeky Pup Bar and Restaurant in Quinta Do Lago
- Faro Airport transfers included
- Golf course transfers included
- FREE use of the Vale do Lobo Resort Bus
- FREE use of the Vale do Lobo Tennis Academy Facilities: Tennis Courts (excluding Padel Courts), Outdoor Swimming pool (not heated) and Gym
- FREE access to Vale do Lobo Business Centre
- Complimentary food items on arrival: bread, milk and other essentials
- Daily maid service
- Discounts on golf equipment: trolleys, buggies and clubs
- Discount at the Vale do Lobo Wellness Centre (SPA and Fitness; children under 16 years old are not allowed)
- 10% discount on treatments at the Vale do Lobo Royal Spa
- A Vale do Lobo Guest Card which offers discounts in Restaurants, Bars and Boutiques in Vale do Lobo
Please note, flights are not included in the price:
Recommended flight – Leeds Bradford 7am out & 10.30am return – not included in price)
For more information or to book, please contact Simon – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08001303099